For outdoor & indoor plants, gardens & grass lawn.
Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition.
Easy to use, just insert and read.
No battery required, simple and convenient to use.
How to Analyze pH Value/Fertility:
1. Remove about 5cm topsoil, then dig the soil down to 13 cm deep. And clean up all the organic impurities in the soil that will affect the test results, such as leaves, roots and so on.
2. Moisturize the soil with water to make it muddy.(Better to use rain or distilled water.)
3. Set the function key to the rightmost(for fertility analysis: leftmost) position.
4. Wet the probe. Wipe the rightmost one of the three probes with a clean cotton sheet(for fertility analysis: wipe all probes).
5. For pH value analysis: insert the probe completely into the soil under test. Wait 1 minute to read the data.
For fertility analysis: insert the probe into the soil until the distance between the main unit and soil is less that 2.5cm. Wait up to 10s, read the data when the pointer is stable.
6. After the test, wipe the probe and dry it.
Unit: ppm(Parts per Million)
Lack (Too Little):
Nitrogen: Less than 50ppm
Phosphorus: Less than 4ppm
Potassium: Less than 50ppm
Ideal Range (Ideal):
Excess (Too Much):
Nitrogen: Greater than 200ppm
Phosphorus: Greater than 14ppm
Potassium: Greater than 200ppm
Type: Soil Analyzer
Scales: pH, Fertility
Measuring pH Range: 0-9
Fertility Range: Too Little, Ideal, Too Much
Probe Length: 85mm/3.35" (Approx.)
Size: 62mm x 180mm x 30mm/2.44" x 7.09" x 1.18" (Approx.)
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Soil Analyzer