Office Chair Gas Lift Cylinder Replacement Pneumatic Hydraulic Heavy Universal!
HEAVY DUTY Gas lift cylinder that holds great weights - tall center support column of the chair. Holds up to 450 lbs on most office, executive and computer chairs.Highest End Class 4 gas cylinder on market.
STANDARD CYLINDER DIAMETER: Outer cylinder: 2 inches, Inner cylinder: 1.1 inches. Please confirm the measurement before ordering.
SMOOTH & NOISELESS: Full 360 degree rotation, smooth and noiseless movements to all directions
How to install the gas lift cylinder on your own?
1. Tip the chair onto its side.
2. Use the rubber mallet to tap and remove the base of the chair away from the seat.
3. Use the pipe wrench to clamp tightly onto the top of the cylinder. Twist and then pull up in order to remove the cylinder.
4. Remove the orange cap of the new cylinder. Insert the bottom of the cylinder into the center of the chair base.
5. Carefully lift both the chair base and the chair cylinder into the chair mechanism. The parts will then fasten on their own.
Outer Cylinder Diameter: 2 inch
Inner Cylinder Diameter: 1.1 inch
Minimum Length: 10 inch
Length when fully extended: 15 inch
Stroke: 5 inch
Bearing Capacity: 450 lbs
Colour: black + silver
Size: length about 39cm
1 * Pneumatic Rod
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.