This M.2 PCIe nVME SSD convert adapter allows to upgrade SSD for 2013-2015 MacBook with large capacity NVME SSD.
It is compatible with MacBook Air 11 Inch A1465 & MacBook Air 13 Inch A1466 (Mid 2013-2017), MacBook Pro (Retina) 13 Inch A1502 & 15 Inch A1398 (Late 2013 - Mid 2015), Mac Pro ME253 MD878.
Requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or Later; DO NOT compatible with earlier than macOS 10.13 versions. Please use your original SSD to upgrades your macOS before installation.
Support M.2 NVME/AHCI SSD such as Samsung 960 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO/PRO (Not support 960 EVO Plus), WD Black, Crucial P1, HP EX920, ADATA SX8200, Intel 600p series NVME SSD and so on.
It can't support recovering from internet, important to prepare bootable USB disk driver(M.2 PCIe has no OS systerm inside,it must be erased first).
How to use:
1. Make sure to install the High Sierra on your old drive, so that a newer firmware is installed that can handle NVME.
2. For your old driver, please do a full backup via Time Machine.
3. Create a High Sierra Installer on a bootable USB stick.
4. Open the macbook and disconnect the battery while switching out the drive and make sure both adapter and new SSD sit snug.
5. Reconnect the battery before closing the shell.
6. Insert the Installer USB stick from step 2, and press the option key while the machine starts.
7. Finally, once it's up you can now go to the disk utils to format and install the MAC OS.
Colour: picture color
5 * Adapter Convert Card
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.